Geekheads are your local London IT Support company.
What happens when you partner with Geekheads?
1. Setup – First off we will get you and your team set up on our help desk system so that from the word ‘Go’ you have immediate access to our support team.
2. Meetings – Once you are on our system we will be in touch to arrange some account overview meetings and also any on-site work that was agreed at the beginning.
3. IT Support – Our team are constantly monitoring your systems, to identify any potential threats and solve any issues usually before even you notice them.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Do you support Apple Macs? – Yes, we support both Microsoft and Apple operating system computers.
2. Do you provide VoIP? – Yes, we partner with the most reliable names in order to supply and manage phone systems that revolutionise how you work.
3. Can you send an IT support engineer to our Office? – Yes, we do this pro-actively and regularly for maintenance, on an ad-hoc basis for projects and also on-demand when you need hands on deck to resolve a problem.
Do you have any questions?
Call 020 3637 6095