Keeper is a password manager application and digital vault created by Keeper Security that stores website passwords, financial information and other sensitive documents using 256-bit AES encryption, zero-knowledge architecture and two-factor authentication.
Is Keeper any good?
Overall, Keeper is an excellent option for users needing a password manager that’s secure, easy to use, and feature-rich.
– Single Sign-On (SAML 2.0) authentication
– Automated Team Management
– Advanced Two-Factor Authentication (DUO & RSA)
– Active Directory and LDAP sync
– SCIM and Azure AD provisioning
– Email auto-provisioning
– Command line provisioning
– Developer APIs for password rotation and backend integration
– Secure File Storage
– Dark Web Monitoring
– Private, Hyper-Secure Messaging
Keeper protects your organisation against ransomware attacks using robust administration, controls and visibility over strong password security and real-time dark web monitoring, so it goes without saying we recommend Keeper.